Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Summer!

Hello again! I have been enjoying this Summer so much being home with my boys! It is going by so quickly. We just finished our first Swim Team season and it was so much fun. The boys learned a lot and even were part of a relay team that set a new county record!

I have also been busy planning my daughter's wedding, which has been a lot of fun too. The ball is rolling very quickly now and reality is setting in. My little girl is going to be a wife and I can't wait until the day they decide to make me a grandmother! No pressure, though, haha! I'm so happy for them~

Every day I have seen God's hand guiding our steps and blessing our lives. He is so good and He is so faithful! He has done mighty things in my life that I can't wait to share with you. I hope that your eyes are upon Him and that you are resting in His love for you everyday!

A note from my daily calendar: You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. Matt. 22:37
If we place God first in our lives, all else will fall rightly into place, and love shall reign supreme.

No comments: