Monday, September 28, 2009

A Man of His Word

These random thoughts play through my mind daily. They are thoughts of Jesus and they are thoughts of you. Here is a glimpse of my day:

You will see Jesus coming near, His voice you will hear...

Praise the Lord, O my soul, His Name is to be praised.

Spend time in His presence, and become His essence.

He longs to hold you close, He longs to look in your face.

He wants to see His reflection in you, as you reflect His glory.

I can't get enough of this amazing love, I can't describe it or speak loudly enough.

I want you to know Him like this, to know who you are in Him.

How can I help you? How can I explain Him? I don't have the right words, but He does.

His word is His essence. It is WHO he is. It describes Him precisely.

There is no other God but Him. There is none above, on earth, or below...He is the great I AM.

He wants to be known. He wants to be praised. He wants to shower you with blessings.

He wants you to be in a position to receive from Him. He has a plan and wants you to walk in it.

Do you rest in His presence? He wants to give you rest.

He wants to give you direction for your life. The One who made you, knows all about you.

The One who made you, loves you perfectly. The One who made everything you see, sees you!

Draw close to Him and He will draw close to you.

Surrender your life to Him and He will give you MORE life!

He who has the Son has LIFE!

Bless the Lord, O my soul, for He has done wonderful things in my LIFE!

Pick up His word, your Bible, and ask Him to speak to you. It is HIS word and He is a man of HIS word...

You can count on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DO NOT CONFORM TO THE PATTERNS OF THIS WORLD BUT BE TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF YOUR MIND...Thank God for God's Word that is sharper than any 2 edged sword that cuts to the deepest part of our <3...Thank God for your little reminder to me of this in your "Love Notes from God"! <3 Teresa Nelson