Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Daughter of the King


Here it is! I know that some of you have been waiting to see this beautiful scene that God blessed me with in December 2008.

My aunt put this layout together for me. We have used Isaiah 62:3 as the title of this image.

You will be like a beautiful crown in your Lord's hand,
Like a king's crown in your God's hand.

And that is what I am. And that is what you are! God wants to display your splendor for all to see. He holds you in His hand. He wants to use your life to glorify Himself. He loves you so much. He wants you to know Him intimately. He is with you and He is mighty to save you and to keep you. Praise His Name!

Please watch this blog for the full story of this picture.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Tammy! So beautiful! I like what your aunt did with it. I am eager to hear the full story!