Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Priceless

No greater love has any man than this~to lay down his life for a friend.
I am a friend of God. He calls me friend.
He laid down his life for me. He asks me to do the same.
Lay down my life for Jesus ~ by the grace of God, I lay down my life for him.

I walk a different road. I want to see him in a new light.
To be something in my life today that he wasn't yesterday.
He urges me to keep moving forward. He has so much more!
If you've come to a new horizon there's another one around the bend.

This journey is so incredible.
The treasures of his wisdom are unspeakable.
He's here ~ He's there ~ He's waiting~will you surrender?
I must become less so that he can become more!

When I am alone, he is ever-present.
When no one understands, he is all-knowing.
When I have no strength, he is all-powerful.
When I am empty, he is everything I need.

I love him ~ he loves me more!
Oh how Jesus loves you and me!
He wants you to know life ~ abundant life.
Nothing can get in the way of a heart surrendered to him.

Jesus left His home ~ Heaven
Jesus carried your shame ~ Cross
Jesus was shunned by His Father ~ God
Jesus was looking for His reward ~ YOU!

PRICELESS!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Tammy, it was sooooo good to meet you at the Conference Saturday! I've been reading your blog -- and waiting for a new entry! :-) It's just beautiful! Susie