Monday, April 13, 2009

You Have Potential

Yesterday was wonderful! We celebrated the Resurrection of Jesus from the grave! Every year that I hear that message I am in awe. And what really gets me is the idea, I mean the TRUTH that the SAME power that resurrected Jesus from the dead lives in me and you!

I quickly realize that I am not utilizing the full power that lives in me. I have to meditate on it, yet cannot fully comprehend that kind of power. Power to raise the dead...power to raise God! I want more of that power. More of Him; less of me is my prayer. I want to raise God up in my life so that others can see Him in me.

This power is available to anyone who has answered the call on their life to follow him. The Bible says that "All have been called." That includes you. God sees the potential in your life. He sees what you could be with his power working in you. We have to work on surrendering the "me" in our lives to the power in "Him".

I sense His anticipation of answering that prayer. Let's see what God is going to do today in us and through us...as we surrender to him! I can't think of a more exciting life than a life that is marked by the POWER of Almighty God! Can you believe that the God that made the heavens and earth wants to exhibit Himself in YOU and me?

Amazing!!!

No comments: