Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sonshine!

The sun is shining! I love it when the sun is shining! It brightens my mood immediately.

The Lord has also brightened my mood with his love. The Son is shining deep in my heart. He has lifted my head and helped me to see him. He has shown me the err of my way. He has encouraged me to "get going". "We have mountains to climb and views you haven't seen yet. I have more...so much more! More than you can even imagine!"

I've asked for a love to love when it hurts. He wants that! He wants me to take the love that he has lavishly poured into my life and give it away. As I empty myself, he fills me back up. He fills me to overflowing. How great, how deep, how wide is the love of God. It is indescribable!

I am so unworthy. He already knows that, but chooses to love me anyway. Extravagant, undeserving love is the theme of my life.

He loves you!!! He wants you to know that love too ~ to feel it deep within your heart. I am praying for you today! I hope your day is overflowing with Sonshine!

No comments: