Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Faithful

This morning as I lay in bed, the Lord was singing over me. I kept hearing the song "Oh, no, you never let go...Lord, you never let go of me". What a blessing! WoW! I am so blessed! His word is full of His promises. One of them is that he will never let go of those he calls his own. He just wanted to remind me.

When I am weak, He is strong. 2 Cor. 12:10
I am the strongest when I am on my knees. 1 Peter 5:6
Did you know that your heart has knees?
He wants you there, on your knees with your
heart bowed to him. James 4:10
He wants the glory. He is jealous.
He is jealous of sharing His glory. Isaiah 48:11
He is jealous of your affection toward any other loves. Exodus 20:4-6
He wants to be first. Mark 12:29
He wishes that you are either hot or cold. Rev. 3:15
He is offended with lukewarm. Rev. 3:16
He is faithful! Psalms 145:13
He will do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine! Ephesians 4:11

This morning that is what I asked for. I prayed that he would do more today than I could ask or imagine. And HE DID it! I stand in awe of His hand at work in my life. I am so blessed!

My favorite hymn...my life's anthem...

Great is thy faithfulness - Great is thy faithfulness! Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed, thy hand has provided. Great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!

Here's wishing you a good night and a bright tomorrow...can't wait to see what the Lord's going to do tomorrow, can you?

No comments: